Predicted Score: Steelers 27, Bills 17
Pittsburgh: The Steelers had a laugher against the Browns last week as Roethlisberger threw 4 TD passes and Willie Parker topped the 100-yd mark. And the good news keeps coming for the Steelres as the Bills are banged up in the secondary losing CB Jason Webster for the season with a broken forearm, and DB Ko Simpson to a broken ankle. Expect the Steelers to take advantage of CB Ashton Youboty in the first quarter making Hines Ward, Santonio Holmes and the rest of the Steelers passing game nice fantasy plays this week.
- Start: QB Ben Roethlisberger, RB Willie Parker, WR Hines Ward, WR Santonio Holmes, TE Heath Miller
- Consider: Steelers D/ST, K Jeff Reed
- Sit:WR Cedrick Wilson, WR Nate Washington
Buffalo: The Bills had a rough start in Denver last week not only with the Denver defense but the losing backup TE Kevin Everett to a sever spinal cord injury. The bright spot was rookie RB Marshawn Lynch who managed 90 yards and a score in his debut. QB J.P. Losman and the Bills passing game were shut down (14-21, 97 yds) by Champ Bailey and the Denver secondary. Lee Evans and company should find more room to roam this week. Note: RB Marshawn Lynch missed practice Wednesday with an illness but is expected to play this week.
- Start: QB J.P. Losman, RB, Marshawn Lynch, WR Lee Evans
- Consider: WR Peerless Price, WR Josh Reed
- Sit:TE Robert Royal