Usage Notes: Wildcard Weekend
- Cade Johnson saw an elevated role as the third WR for Seattle,
playing 65% of the snaps. DK Metcalf (84%), Tyler Lockett (79%),
Dareke Young (19%) and Laquon Treadwell (7%) rounded out the
- Deebo Samuel was back to a full-time role playing 77% of
the snaps behind Brandon Aiyuk (89%). Jauan Jennings (40%),
Ray-Ray McCloud (12%) and Danny Gray (11%) were also on the
- With Mike Williams out, Josh Palmer played 97% of the snaps
alongside Keenan Allen (96%). Michael Bandy (37%) and DeAndre Carter (34%) filled the WR3 role.
- The top three receivers for JAX played virtually every snap.
Christian Kirk (99%), Zay Jones (99%) and Marvin Jones (85%).
Jamal Agnew (5%) was the only other receiver to see the field
- Tyreek Hill (83%), Jaylen Waddle (85%) and Trent Sherfield
(68%) were the top three receivers for the Dolphins. Cedrick Wilson (21%) and River Cracraft (16%) were afterthoughts.
- Isaiah McKenzie was out for the Bills which led to Stefon Diggs (80%), Gabriel Davis (76%), Cole Beasley (42%), Khalil Shakir (41%) and John Brown (28%) handling wide receiver duties.
- The tight WR rotation for the Giants included Darius Slayton
(90%), Isaiah Hodgins (92%) and Richie James (60%). Marcus Johnson (7%) and Kenny Golladay (6%) were picking up scraps.
- The Vikings used just three receivers: Justin Jefferson (98%),
Adam Thielen (91%) and K.J. Osborn (58%).
- The Ravens wide receiver group consisted of Sammy Watkins
(68%), Demarcus Robinson (46%), James Proche (10%) and Andy Isabella (4%).
- The Bengals top three receiver played the majority of snaps:
Chase (97%), Tee
Higgins (90%) and Tyler
- Dallas used five wide receivers including: CeeDee Lamb (84%),
Michael Gallup (67%), Noah Brown (38%), T.Y. Hilton (36%)
and KaVontae Turpin (3%).
- Tampa Bay used six receivers Monday night: Mike Evans (92%),
Chris Godwin (88%), Julio Jones (50%), Russell Gage (50%),
Scotty Miller (7%) and Deven Thompkins (9%).